Bing, bing, bingo.. now days everyone is talking about this new search engine. I noticed this search tool when I saw a number of people are coming to my blog through bing. It’s a search engine from MSN and now yahoo have joined the bing team to bang google with it.
Over the last few weeks I have read a lot of reviews from experts to newbie bloggers about the features and seo benefits. Now here my stupid reasons why you should use BING,
- You can type B I N G much faster than typing G O O G L E.
- Bing has a new homepage design every day.
- It shows much more relevant results comparing to others.
- Bing shows less ads when you search (until now!)
- Bing has a feature to check the overview of the site before clicking that site.
- Google and Bing are almost the same but you feel like it’s even better.
- Bing is much more SEO friendly than google.
- Bing shows related terms and related sites when you search.
- Bing has much more things to offer as a new search engine.
- You want google not to be the search king anymore!
Okay jokes apart! BING is actually better in many cases comparing to google. Take a look at my comparison of Bing vs Google and the Bing-it-on challenge.